Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A to Z Challenge - T is for THE TEMPTATION


Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess.
I am taking part in the 2014 A-Z Challenge - 26 posts on 26 days of April, with Sundays off. Today's letter is: T for The Temptation [Click here to see my other AtoZ posts]

I didn't have time to prepare a post for letter T, so my poet friend Andy gave me permission to use one of his poems.

If you like this poem, you can find many other gems over at his blog Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn... Pop on over sometime, even tarry a while and let the rhythm and flow of his pen be your joy, tears and comfort!

THE TEMPTATION
~ written by/copyright Andy David © April 2014  ~

Lady Flower, the first time I noticed you 
giving beauty to the ground
you so gracefully walked upon, 
I could not look away. 

In those few seconds, 
I had already sculpted your beautiful image 
in my imagination 
to match a perfect flower
blooming 
at the throne of the
Almighty Himself.

If only I could solicit you 
to favor me with an attraction
 then I would pray out loud for you to hear 
my utterances of joy.
(Continued here...)

See you next time!
EPGsig

No comments :