Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A to Z Challenge - U is for UTTER THESE WORDS TO ME


Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess.
I am taking part in the 2014 A-Z Challenge - 26 posts on 26 days of April, with Sundays off. Today's letter is: U for Utter These Words To Me [Click here to see my other AtoZ posts]

It's poetry time again! My poet friend, Andy, has given me permission to use his poetry in any way I see fit [well, within reason of course]. No copyright issues here since he's also my hubby!

Anyway, I was browsing through his blog, Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn... and happened upon this poem. Now, I'm no poet - that's his forte, but I've Entrepreneurialised it.

UTTER THESE WORDS TO ME
~ Entrepreneurial Version ~

My darling, you live in my eyes
like a reflection in a mirror 
and you move around in my heart
like a blooming flower upon a stem.
Do not block my path from coming to you,
even if darkness is all I have.
~
Utter these words of love to me
so I might bid farewell 
to the outstretched arms of loneliness.
~
(Continued here...)

See you next time!
EPGsig

4 comments :

  1. how delightful to have a poet for a hubby. heart heart heart



    http://ceciliaaclark.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cecilia.
      It's nice to always be serenaded too! Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  2. That was a wonderful poem. Happy a to z challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chrystal.
      Thank you. I appreciate the visit.

      Delete