Social Connections & Search This Blog

Email MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Sunday, November 02, 2014

A DASH OF ENTREPRENEURIAL #10 | Autumn Beauty

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 10th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

I love this time of year when the oppressive heat of summer is gone and there's just a hint of a chill in the air. The last couple of days have been pretty cold here, but the sun was shining so brightly today that I couldn't resist going on a mini walkabout in my neighbourhood.

Autumn colours are my favourite...all those reds, golds, oranges and browns. You know, man is pretty smart and intelligent and there's no doubt that he has accomplished many things [just think of the advances in the technological and medical fields], but he can never take the credit for the beauty of the seasons. That honour and glory belongs to my Great God, Jehovah, Creator of the Universe. So without any further ado, thought I'd share with you a few pictures I took with my phone while trying to keep the wind from blowing me over!


P.S. Don't forget to share if you like this post.

See you next time!
EPGsig

16 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Gorgeous pics. Fall is my favorite time of year too. Cool nights, warm days, and of course, all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marlene.
      I totally agree with you! Thanks for returning the visit.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Thanks so much for popping by my blog today!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jenna, Mark Drady.
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Kat.
      Thanks for taking the time to visit.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting http://suestrifles.wordpress.com on the A to Z road trip. I enjoyed your photos. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sue.
      I'm glad you liked the photos. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed this slice of fall. Our fall lasts a very short time, so these colors and intense sunshine are all the more appreciated. Thank you also for visiting my writing site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beth.
      I understand each season has its benefits, but I also wish autumn lasts much longer than it does. I appreciate the visit.

      Delete
  6. It is the most beautiful time of the year. I always feel like I'm looking at a painting as I drive around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie.
      You summed up how I too feel about autumn! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Fall means beautiful colors and cooler weather - I like it!
    Thanks for stopping by on the A to Z Road Trip. I'm a co-host, so I always complete the Challenge. Would look bad if I didn't...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alex.
      lol...I forgot you were a host...yes it would indeed look bad if you didn't complete the challenge!!! Thanks a lot for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Hi! Visiting you back from the A-Z Road Trip. I loved your pictures; they make me nostalgic for Autumn. Here in Chicago, everything is very sere and cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello A. Catherine Noon.
      Thank you. We're in the throes of winter here now, so it's cold, snowy and bleak, but I don't think it's as cold as Chicago---I'm ready for Spring! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

      Delete