Social Connections & Search This Blog

Email MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

A DASH OF ENTREPRENEURIAL #12 | Cooking 301

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 12th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

I love the smell of fresh bread baking and I myself love to bake, but each batch always differs from the previous ones. One time, my loaves were so hard, you could have used them for door stops...no kidding!!! Since then, I've been tweaking my recipe by adding a hint of this with a dash of that and today, my loaves turned out beautifully.

Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. This recipe will yield 2 loaves. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own bread baking tips and tricks, please feel free to leave them in the comments box below.

Enjoy and see you next time!
EPGsig

8 comments :

  1. Wonderful post! Making my own bread is something that has been on my to-do list for ages. I love the look of uncooked bread, that round dough always seems so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deniz.
      Thank you so much for visiting. Bread-making did at first seem challenging and in the beginning I had a few mishaps, but things improve the more you make it. It's certainly a process, but when it's baking and the aroma of fresh bread fills your home, you just can't wait for it to be done so you can eat it with lots of butter (at least I can't anyway!). Please give it a try soon, you might surprise yourself.

      Delete
  2. Visiting from A to Z site. I made some "door stop" soda bread one time - I feel better that others turn out the occasional unloveable loaf. :) Nothing like warm bread on a cold dark winter's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Li.
      I'm glad I'm not alone in the "door stop" class (lol) My mum always says "practice makes perfect!" Homemade bread is one of those comfort foods that just reminds me of my "growing up at home days". Thank you so much for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Sure looks good, but I'm not ambitious enough to be baking my own bread. Well, not yet at least.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Arlee.
      Maybe one day you'll take the plunge. My first try at bread baking was a complete flop...literally...but I've always had a quiet, determined streak about me, which I utilize every now and then. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thanks so much for visiting Buttercup's. Hope you will stop by often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol.
      I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and hope you too will stop by again soon.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!