Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on PinterestBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Instagram

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A DASH OF ENTREPRENEURIAL #13 | Negative vs Positive Thinking

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 13th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

Do you ever feel like you're drowning in the burdens of this life with its stresses, anxieties and sorrows? Have you ever felt like you just haven't got the energy to go on? Well, you might not realize it, but the Bible can be a source of real comfort in these difficult times.

I find myself turning to it more and more and not a day goes by when I don't read a few scriptures. God's Word is truly powerful and the more you read it, study it, meditate upon it and act on the counsel contained therein, you'll certainly enjoy a measure of happiness and protection from the evils of this world (Isaiah 48:17, 18 NWT*). The Bible is filled with exciting accounts of men and women, young and old who all endured difficult trials and tribulations, but remained ever faithful and obedient to Jehovah (that's God's personal Name - Psalms 83:18 NWT*), examples include: Jesus, Noah, Moses and Mary to name but a few.

Negative thinking!

Positive thinking!

So when you're feeling down in the dumps, pick up a copy of the Bible and start reading it today. If you don't have a Bible, you can always read/download a copy free here

*NWT - New World Translation Bible (2013) available to read/download free here
**Illustration by ~Me~

P.S. Don't forget to share if you like this post.

See you next time!
EPGsig

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by on the 2014 A to Z Roadtrip. I started that but soon got frustrated with so many empty blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Donna.
      I completed the Road Trip and am almost done with the Reflections list. The original signup list was HUGE with more than 2,000 blogs, but like you, as I was making my way through it, I lost the urge to continue as so many blogs on the list no longer existed or never posted anything for the challenge to begin with...guess they were only in it for promotion purposes. Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog. You're right that the Bible is a source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello J.L.
      Indeed it is! I appreciate you visiting.

      Delete
  3. Amen to this! Anything that's on ones mind is addressed in the Bible in one form or another.

    I've been seeing your name associated with all sorts of Road Trip comments all over the place. You sounded so familiar that I thought I was following your blog already. Now I am following after seeing that I wasn't. Thanks for the road trip support and be seeing you around.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Arlee.
      :-) Yes...I've been making my way around the Road Trip/Reflections List. I had set myself a goal last year to visit all the blogs on the original signup list, but that might be an impossible feat since there were more than 2,000...I still have about 750 to go.! I appreciate you following too & will definitely see you for this year's Challenge. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!