Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Sunday, February 01, 2015

A DASH OF ENTREPRENEURIAL #14 | Cooking 302

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 14th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

I love to cook and we love chicken in my family - a perfect combination I'd say. I usually make my recipes from scratch depending on what I have in the pantry and/or fridge, but with my busy and hectic schedule, it can be a challenge to step outside of my comfort [and convenience] zone to come up with different varieties of chicken dishes that are quick and easy to make.

I don't cook every day so what I make has to last us at least a couple of days. I've found you can make healthy, satisfying meals with very few ingredients. You really don't need to go out and spend a heap of money on a bunch of ingredients you'll only use once [unless you want to of course!]. Just utilize whatever you have on hand. To make my dishes pop, I always add a hint of this and a dash of that and bam! I've got dinner for a couple of nights and delicious sandwiches for my hubby's lunches. Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on cooking chicken, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

Enjoy & see you next time!
EPGsig

10 comments :

  1. I'll have to pass this on to my husband. He makes a really good sesame chicken too. The sauce is so good we put the leftovers on ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello GSMarlene.
      I hope your husband gets to try my recipe. Sesame sauce on ice cream - that's a new one for me! I think I'll just stick to chocolate or strawberry sauce for now ;-)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Lovely to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog. Don't know why I missed your blog during the Challenge last year and my subsequent road trips as I like a good name and Entrepreneurial Goddess certainly fits the bill!! As I have just acquired a cooker I can actually open the main oven door to, I am looking forward to increasing my cooking aptitude so will be looking backwards through your blog for other tasty recipes such as this one. Many thanks Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello SENCO Cat Herder.
      There were some 2,000+ blogs on that signup list and I still haven't managed to visit everyone yet (I have about 750 more to go)! I hope you get to use your new cooker to make some tasty recipes too. I've only just started posting my recipes that are simple and easy to make. Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll stop by often! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Yummy. Those look especially good...because it's 2 hours past lunch time and I still haven't eaten anything. I especially like the cheese alternative to bread crumbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Crystal.
      It's a shame I couldn't send you any for lunch! I like that the chicken doesn't take long to cook either, because most of the pieces are quite thin. This is good for dinner or lunch and I often add some lettuce and onions to make my husband's lunch. Thanks for returning the visit.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog on the road trip the other day! After reading this, I'm hungry again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello TheCyborgMom.
      I'm always looking for innovative ways to brighten up chicken recipes. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hello J Lenni Dorner.
      I hope you get to try it. Thanks for taking the time to visit.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!