Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Thursday, February 19, 2015

A DASH OF ENTREPRENEURIAL #16 | Cooking 303

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 16th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

Today was a day for making dinner. I really wasn't in the mood to cook and I couldn't even decide what to make. Decisions, decisions. Then I had an idea – I had some ground chicken and turkey sitting in the fridge and I hadn't eaten meatloaf in a while. It was settled – meatloaf for dinner.

This recipe is actually quite easy to make. You can of course change up the ingredients to suit your taste buds. Either way, it's still very tasty. Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making meatloaf, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

Enjoy & see you next time!
EPGsig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!