Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on PinterestBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Instagram

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Beauty 207 | A to Z Challenge | F is for FACE SCRUB


Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess.
I'm taking part in the 2015 AtoZ Challenge - 26 posts on 26 days of April with Sundays off. My theme is "Things around my home". All photos are by me, Entrepreneurial Goddess. Find my other entries here...
Today's letter is: F for Face (and body) Scrub

This winter has been really harsh on my skin. As an allergy sufferer, the area around my nose is always dry and because I've been covered up all winter, my skin is FLAKY and patchy...time for a spring FIXER-upper!

Store-bought scrubs always leave my skin FEELING stripped and dry! So, I've been hard at work FORMULATING a scrub that is gentle enough for the FACE, but can also be used on the body. Don't FORGET about your lips, they need a little tlc too! Plus, there are only 2 ingredients, which you probably already have in your pantry. Best of all...it's cheap and completely chemical-FREE! Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making face scrub, please feel free to leave them in the comments box below.


See you next time!
EPGsig

6 comments :

  1. This is much cheaper than going to a salon. I use coconut oil and sugar. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Stephen.
      It's nice to hear from a gentleman's point of view...exfoliation is not just for the ladies! ;-)
      Coconut oil is very good. I use it a lot for cooking and my hair loves it.
      Thanks for taking the time to visit.

      Delete
  2. Oh that was a great tip. Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Changing Times.
      I'm glad you like my tip. I like to share my ideas, especially if it can save us money!
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Ooh it looks like food!
    Very healthy - please make me some! :)
    www.borntobeatourist.co.uk #a2zchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Louise.
      lol...I wish we had virtual smelling, tasting and trying!
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete