Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Thursday, April 09, 2015

A to Z Challenge | H is for HAMMER and HARD HAT


Hello there.
Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess.
I'm taking part in the 2015 AtoZ Challenge - 26 posts on 26 days of April with Sundays off. My theme is "Things around my home". All photos are by me, Entrepreneurial Goddess. Find my other entries here...
Today's letter is: H for Hammer, which goes well with with my Hard Hat



See you next time!
EPGsig

6 comments :

  1. Love it! My hubby wears this mantle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Birgit.
      I know how to use hammers for little jobs, but I'm nowhere skilled in this kind of work. I actually wore a hard hat for the first time in my life last year when I had the privilege of working on a building project. It was in the summertime and my head got incredibly hot!
      I appreciate the visit.

      Delete
  2. What an interesting theme! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynical Sailor.
      I thought I'd try my hand at something different for this year's challenge.
      It was nice of you to visit.

      Delete
  3. ♫ If I had a hammer ♪
    ♫ It's hammer time ♪
    There seem to be a lot of songs about hammer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeffrey.
      Of course I'm familiar with "It's hammer time", but I had forgotten about "If I had a hammer". It's quite a catchy tune...I just saw a video snippet on youtube.
      Thanks for reminding me.

      Delete