Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on PinterestBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Instagram

Friday, April 10, 2015

A to Z Challenge | I is for INK PAD


Hello there.
Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess.
I'm taking part in the 2015 AtoZ Challenge - 26 posts on 26 days of April with Sundays off. My theme is "Things around my home". All photos are by me, Entrepreneurial Goddess. Find my other entries here...
Today's letter is: I for Ink Pad


See you next time!
EPGsig

4 comments :

  1. What an interesting theme! I'll bet you have trouble choosing among options some days. I could probably do this one just from my kitchen I have so much stuff in there! lol Thanks for visiting my site, too. I'm going to poke around to read some of your other posts. Sharon from www.samwriteaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sharon.
      I learned from last year that if I was going to make it all the way to letter Z, I had to prepare well-ahead. Some of the later letters have proved to be somewhat of a challenge. I'm glad I took my photos and pre-scheduled my posts, otherwise I'd be in a complete tiswas by now!
      I appreciate the visit.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen an ink pad in years. Thanks for the blast from the past!

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    Twitter: @StephenTremp
    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    Twitter: @StephenTremp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Lol) Hi Stephen.
      I'm somewhat of a newbie crafter and the ink pad comes in handy every now and then.
      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete