Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Cooking 304 | BANANA NUT MUFFINS

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 24th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

Today, I had this craving for something sweet, but there was nothing that grabbed my fancy in the pantry. I had these sorry-looking bananas on the counter that kept calling out to me for help! [lol] I would have thrown them away sooner, but I hate to waste food. I love bananas, but much prefer them when they're just starting to get a few speckles.

So the brain cells went into overdrive trying to come up with something quick before hubby came home. I decided on my banana bread recipe with a few tweaks here and there. Instead of making a loaf, which would have taken about an hour to cook, I made muffins...20 minutes cook time and they were ready for my hungry hubby to sample as soon as he came in. Turns out my quick recipe was quite the hit. They came out light and fluffy, almost cake-like and the best part - NO BUTTER OR OIL ADDED! Hubby and I ate a few between us, making a perfect end to a long day. Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making banana nut muffins, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

Enjoy & see you next time!
EPGsig

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and obviously I wanted to return the favor... and now I have a great banana muffin recipe!

    #Score one for my kids.... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark.
      You're welcome! Hope your kids enjoy them as much as hubby and I did!
      Thanks for popping over.

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious! I'm going to try it with chocolate chips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Li.
      Chocolate chips would be great! When I usually make banana bread, I add some white chocolate chips for a bit more decadence, but I didn't have any this time. You'll have to let me know how your version turns out.
      Thanks for the visit.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!