Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on PinterestBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Instagram

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Off On My Tangent | Beauty 204

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 11th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

Today, I thought we'd have a little "pamper me" day. I've been eyeing this packet of beeswax sitting on my counter wondering what to do with it. Then a lightbulb went off - as winter approaches, our lips need a little tlc too so why not try making lipbalm! Well, I did get a little EPG-nervous, because I've not made this before and I also have a kind of love-hate friendship with beeswax.

Here's the thing - I don't like to use it much in my cremes, because I find it makes the finished product too greasy. Anyway, off I went to my Test Kitchen to hook up my latest concoction. I must say, this was probably the easiest beauty product I've ever made. How'd you like my containers? I simply decorated them with washi tape from my craft box...not at all bad for my first attempt! Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making lip balm, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

See you next time!
EPGsig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!