Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on PinterestBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Instagram

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

REMOVE THESE SATIN SHEETS

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 28th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

Today, I thought I'd take a detour from my usual tangents to spotlight a bit of poetry by my poet friend, Andy. He's been absent from blog-land for quite some time, but has returned anew with a post entitled: "Return Of The Poet - Reminiscing." This is one of his favourites [and mine] that I selected especially for the ladies! You can read more of his unique poetry at his blog, Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

~REMOVE THESE SATIN SHEETS~ by ~Andy David~
My darling, the scent of the night is filled with your sweet, feminine fragrance amidst a gentle breeze.

With your painted toes, seductively remove these satin sheets so that passion will overrule our shyness as we become one again under love's rhythm.

When the beauty of life is no longer enchanting, it is the essence of you that rages in my heart like a burning fire giving light to my darkest days.

And even if my nights are cold and empty, I shall never allow them to steal away the visions I have of beautiful you.

The treasures of the heart are many, my love, but there are none more precious than the harmony created between two obedient hearts like ours.

As your jasmine perfume gives beauty to these fragrant candles, kindly rejoin me in listening to the music of the wind entertaining the midnight flowers swaying gently upon their stems.

Darling, kiss me first then seductively remove these satin sheets with your painted toes while you make love to me with tears of desire…like you did a few moments ago...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by/copyright © 2011-present date ~Andy David~

P.S. Don't forget to share if you like this post.

See you next time!
EPGsig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!