Social Connections & Search This Blog

Contact MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on G+Barbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on PinterestBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Instagram

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cooking 309 | SPICY BEAN SOUP

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 35th post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

We're currently under an arctic blast where I live and oh my word, it's blustery COLD! Brrr, when the weather's like this, I just want to curl up under the covers and stay there. But, I know life goes on and I'd have to make an appearance sooner or later, so today I chose to stay home and make soup...my favourite thing to eat when it's cold outside.

This recipe is really simple. It's filled with lots of veggies and wholesome beans to warm your insides and fill you up. I even added in some pork for extra flavour. Yes...I eat pork! Afterall, God created everything good to eat! The vegetarians and non-meat/non-pork eaters out there are probably turning their noses up right about now, but you can always leave the pork out of the recipe should you so wish. So without any further ado, let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making soup, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

Enjoy & see you next time!
EPGsig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!