Social Connections & Search This Blog

Email MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Monday, April 27, 2015

A to Z Challenge | W is for NO WHIPPING INVOLVED...


Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess.
I'm taking part in the 2015 AtoZ Challenge - 26 posts on 26 days of April with Sundays off. My theme is "Things around my home". All photos are by me, Entrepreneurial Goddess. Find my other entries here...

For the last couple of WEEKS, I've been feeling kind of WORN out and WISHY-WASHY. That's not like me since I am generally happy so I decided it WAS time to shift focus from me to something else.

As such, thought I'd stock up on some of my diy beauty products. I've been looking for a WAY to make a pocket-sized hand cream/balm that WOULD survive the impending hot, summer months WITHOUT melting all over the place and that required no WHIPPING.
  Busy in my Test Kitchen, umming while going off on my tangent over WHAT ingredients to use, the EPG light bulb suddenly WENT off - DUH! WHY not reformulate your lip balm recipe since that's already tried and tested! It WAS that easy! I found the recipe in my WAD of notes, added a hint of this and a dash of that. I melted, WHIRRED, WATCHED and WAITED. Then WOWZERS...a WHAMTASTICAL combination WITH no WHIPPING involved! Eager to bottle up my new formulation, I came across these cute twist-up containers WITH snap-on lids that I had bought recently. So there you have it, my new EPG Twist-up Hand Cream, WHICH also doubles as Lip Balm...2-in-1...pretty clever huh! I'm feeling WHOLEHEARTEDLY better already! Let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making hand balm, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.
Today's letter is: W for No Whipping Involved Hand Cream/Balm
[Did you spot all my deliberate Ws too?]


See you next time!
EPGsig

4 comments :

  1. Wonderful post, I loved the music, I used to have music on my blog by Hypster but I can't seem to get it know. How do you get yours?
    Loved your "W" post it was interesting and made enjoyable reading.
    Yvonne from Nashvillecats(2) poems by Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne!
      For my music, I created a playlist at Grooveshark. I'll pop back over to yours and give you the details.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Now whipping? That's no fun. You've got to whip it. Whip it good.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    W is for Window and White Noise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa Stephen!
      Ahem...steady on...not sure how/if I'm supposed to respond!
      I appreciate the visit though.

      Delete