Social Connections & Search This Blog

Email MeBarbara David [Entrepreneurial Goddess] on FacebookBarbara David [EPGoddess] on NetworkedBlogsBarbara David [EPGoddess] on TwitterBarbara David [EPGoddess] on LinkyFollowersBarbara David [EPGoddess] on Pinterest

Friday, November 20, 2015

Off On My Tangent | Beauty 206

Hello there. Welcome to Entrepreneurial Goddess and the 32nd post in my series entitled "Off On My Tangent!"

Regular readers of my blog know I love Shea Butter and use it liberally in my homemade creams and lotions for both body and natural hair. You can find my other Shea recipes here. The summer months are usually a problem for my whipped creams in particular, because they tend to lose their "whipped" consistency and become very liquidy [is that even a word?] due to the high coconut oil content. Nothing goes to waste though, because I still use them!

Lately, I've been busy in my Test Kitchen trying new ratios and reformulating old recipes. I'm very chuffed at this latest creation. My cream is silky smooth and no gritty feeling like you get with some Shea Butters. I didn't have to melt any of the ingredients either. I use this new formulation from head-to-toe. It moisturizes the body without any greasy after-feeling and it's great as a styling cream for twist-outs and braid-outs. So without any further ado, let me show you how I made it. View the photo tutorial from My Kitchen to yours here. If you have any questions, suggestions or your own tips and tricks on making Shea Butter Cream, please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

***OCT 2016 UPDATED VERSION HERE***

See you next time!
EPGsig

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Comments are always welcome...so go on, say something!